Thursday, December 8, 2016

TRUSTING GOD!

Barbara Perkins‎
TRUSTING GOD
In Psalm 37:3-5 (NKJV) the word of God declares, (3) “Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. (4) Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. (5) Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass.” Praise the Lord for all of His benefits to us, His people. Throughout the Bible, there is a vivid picture of Who God is to His people. As I read God’s word I see His loving kindness, compassion, forgiveness, mercy, grace, trustworthiness and so much more. As a result, I know what to do and what not to do to please God. Therefore, if I obey His word, I can trust Him to be faithful to His promises. So I trust God and I purpose every day, committing my way to Him, to do good (what is right based on His word). I delight in the LORD GOD! I love Him with all my heart and I love His Son, Jesus Christ, my Savior and Lord. When I mess up, I go to 1 John 1:9 and I confess my sin (s) so that I am not walking around in unforgiveness. When I do my part, I can trust God to always do His part because He is faithful to His word. God continually shows us that He only wants what’s best for us, His people. But, He has guidelines to keep us on the right track. God is a loving, wonderful Heavenly Father. Trust Him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment