Sunday, December 11, 2016

HELP WHEN WE NEED GOD MOST!



Barbara Perkins‎


HELP WHEN WE NEED GOD MOST!
God’s word promises in Psalm 121:1-8 (NKJV), (1) “I will lift up my eyes to the hills—From whence comes my help? (2) My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. (3) He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. (4) Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. (5) The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade at your right hand. (6) The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. (7) The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. (8) The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore.” What an awesome promise! Thank You, my LORD! I trust YOU!

Then the Psalmist David declares in Psalm 27:13-14 (KJV), “I (would have) had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: Wait, I say, on the Lord.” We cannot allow ourselves to run ahead of ALMIGHTY GOD and mess up/delay His perfect will for our lives. O LORD, how we need YOU! Help us to wait on YOU and TRUST YOU in every area of our lives! Thank You for Your merciful kindness and for showing us so much love.

The word of God emphatically assures us in Psalm 124:8 (NKJV) that, “Our help is in the NAME of the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.” Hallelujah!!! Praise be to our GREAT GOD!!! Thank You, LORD GOD, for being our help in time of need, our deliverer and our salvation. I bless Your Holy Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment