Thursday, December 8, 2016

IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD?

Barbara Perkins‎
IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD?
In the Book of Jeremiah 32:27 (NKJV), the LORD GOD asks a very thought provoking question that should cause all of us to reflect on how we view Him in our daily lives. “Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?” My answer is ‘No, LORD, I trust You!’ The Book of Luke 1:37 gives a resounding answer to the previous question that will last throughout eternity. “For with God nothing will be impossible.” Hallelujah!!! Thank You, Lord! Then, the Lord confirms what He has said in the Scriptures with the following powerful statement: “Then the Lord said to me, ‘You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word.’” I believe that the Lord is always ready to perform His word in our lives, if we would let Him. Lord, don’t let the actions of Your people get in the way of You performing Your wonderful word in our lives. We need You, Lord! We need Your mercy and grace so that we will stay on that straight and narrow path that leads to You. I love You, my Lord! I worship and adore You because I trust You. I know that there is nothing too hard for You, for You are LORD GOD ALMIGHTY—THE ONE WHO IS more than enough to meet our need in any situation. YOU ARE THE LORD THAT LOVES US dearly and You show it in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment