Thursday, December 8, 2016

A PRAYER OF THANKFULNESS

Debra Ross Rhymes‎
A prayer for thankfulness…
Dear GOD, in the middle of difficult circumstances, I continue to be thankful to You. I know the difficulties in my life came for many reasons. I may be experiencing the consequences of my own sin; I may be suffering because of someone else's sin; or I may be caught in unfortunate circumstances that are really no one’s fault. Whatever the case may be, I am thankful that You redeem my mistakes; teach me wisdom through adversity; promised to help me through the tough times and guaranteed me eternal life…a life that is forever free from suffering. A GOD who redeems all troubles is a GOD worthy of all my love, all my praises and especially my thanksgiving. I will forever praise You...yes,forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment