Thursday, December 8, 2016

ALL HE GOT...

Charles H. Perkins
ALL HE GOT…
He died on the cross…And I got my sins forgiven
He died on the cross…And I got salvation
He died on the cross...And I got mercy
He died on the cross…And I got grace
He died on the cross…And I got His love, peace and joy
He died on the cross…And I got the gift of the Holy Spirit
He died on the cross…And I got the Fruit of the Spirit
He died on the cross…And I got newness of life
He died on the cross…And I got eternal life
He died on the cross…And I got the promise of a mansion in His Father’s house
He died on the cross…And I got the promise of a new glorified body
He died on the cross…And I got the promise of a new heaven and a new earth
He died on the cross…And I got the promise of that which eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, nor has it entered into the heart of man
He died on the cross…And while I got all of this and so very much more,
He died on the cross…And all He got…was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment