Thursday, December 8, 2016

FAITH IS...

Barbara Perkins
FAITH IS…
In Hebrews 11:1, 6 (NKJV), the word of God says, (1) “Now FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE of things hoped for, THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN.” Faith is the thing that I hold on to when I have prayed and I am trusting God. It is the evidence that God has heard and will answer my prayer. Faith is a guarantee that if I do my part, God who is faithful and just will do His part. (6) “BUT WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE HIM, for he who comes to God must BELIEVE THAT HE IS, and that HE IS A REWARDER OF THOSE WHO DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM.” Verse 6 is easy to understand! If I do not have faith in God and His word, it is impossible for me to please Him. This is a very profound statement, but it is exactly what God’s word is saying in verse 6. Equally, important I absolutely must believe that God is, that He exists and that God rewards those who diligently seek Him. Faith is simply, believing that what God said in His word is true. I love You, LORD GOD! Help me to activate my faith by walking upright before You daily and by diligently seeking You—seeking Your way of doing things. I bless You, my wonderful King, for making Your word so easy to be understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment