Friday, December 9, 2016

MY HEART IS FIXED TRUSTING GOD!



Barbara Perkins‎


MY HEART IS FIXED TRUSTING GOD!

  “My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise. Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.  I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.  For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds.  Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth”(Psalm 57:7-11 KJV). LORD, my heart is fixed trusting You because of Your great mercy and Your undeniable truth. I will praise You, LORD! Be exalted, O LORD above the heavens and let Your glory fill all the earth for You are worthy. My heart is fixed trusting You, my LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment