Thursday, December 8, 2016

MORE OF YOU, LORD!

Barbara Perkins
MORE OF YOU, LORD!
I crave more of You, LORD, as expressed in Psalm 42:1-2, 11 (NKJV). (1) “As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. (2) My soul thirsts for God, for the living God…” (11) “…Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.” How do I get through a challenging week? More of You, LORD! How do I purpose to be pleasing in Your sight? More of You, LORD! What can get me through the gray clouds and the storms of life, even tragedies? More of You, LORD! Not just a little more of You! But, an out pouring of Your Spirit, my LORD. “As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God…” “…Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.” LORD, I will continue to seek more of YOU and to trust YOU all the days of my life. Your word is my lifeline to YOU!!! LORD, thank YOU for Your powerful word! I love YOU, my LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment