Saturday, March 23, 2019

YOUR GLORY


CHARLES H. PERKINS

YOUR GLORY

Your glory, O Lord surrounds me.
Your love gives meaning to my life
You infill me with Your peace, in You do I rest
Your joy is my strength, Your presence is my joy
You cover my faults with Your grace
Your provision meets all of my needs
In Your mercy I have no condemnation in Christ Jesus
Your glory, O Lord surrounds me.

Would you like to experience God’s presence and forgiveness by inviting God’s Son, Jesus Christ, into your heart? Then pray this prayer: Dear God, I believe that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I confess that I am a sinner in need of a Savior. I believe that Jesus died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation. I confess Him right now as my Savior and Lord. God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name! Amen! If you prayed this prayer and meant it, you are saved. Welcome to God’s Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment