Saturday, March 23, 2019

GO FORWARD! PART 1


BARBARA E. PERKINS

JESUS SAID, “I AM…!”

This is Who Jesus is to those of us who would dare to believe Him.  This is Who Jesus, the Son of the Living God, is to me.  He is my Salvation!  He is the way to the Father God, the GREAT I AM.  Jesus said, “He who has seen Me, has seen the Father…” (John 14:9, NKJV).  Then Jesus emphatically declared, “I and My Father are one”, (John 10:30 and 17:21).  My Savior and Lord continues to confirm Who He is: “I AM THE BREAD of LIFE. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst,” (John 6:35).  “Then Jesus spoke … again saying, ‘I AM the LIGHT of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the LIGHT of LIFE,’” (John 8:12).  “I AM THE TRUE VINE, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit,” (John 15:1-2).  “I AM THE WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through Me,” (John 14:6).  “I AM THE DOOR. If anyone enters by Me, HE WILL BE SAVED…,” (John 10:9).  “I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD. The Good Shepherd gives His life for the sheep,” (John 10:11).  “Jesus said to her, I AM THE RESURRECTION and THE LIFE. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live,” (John 11:25).  Jesus said, “…I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS, even to the end of the age,” (Matthew 28:20).  “I AM THE ALPHA and THE OMEGA, THE BEGINNING and THE END,” “WHO IS and WHO WAS and WHO IS TO COME, the ALMIGHTY,” (Revelation 1:8).  Hallelujah!  Praise the Lord Forever!  

Would you like to be saved and develop a relationship with God as your Heavenly Father?  If you would, just invite His Son, Jesus Christ, into your heart.  Please pray this prayer:  Dear God, please forgive me of my sins.  I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Your Son.  I believe that He died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation.  I confess Jesus right now as my Savior and Lord.  God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In
Jesus’ Name, Amen!  If you prayed this prayer and meant it, based on Roman 10:9-10, you are saved.  Welcome into God’s Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment