Monday, October 1, 2018

DO YOU TRULY AGREE WITH GOD’S WORD?


BARBARA E. PERKINS

DO YOU TRULY AGREE WITH GOD’S WORD?

Almighty God asks us this vital question in His powerful word, Amos 3:3 (NKJV), “Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?” Heavenly Father I agree with Your wonderful word. There is SALVATION in Your word! There is safety, soundness of mind, healing, deliverance, peace, and so much love in Your word and that’s only the beginning. There is sweet fellowship with You when I agree with You and Your word. There is everlasting life in Your miraculous word (John 3:16). Hallelujah!!! Heavenly Father God, keep me always in step (in agreement) with You and Your word which holds the key to all of Your undeniable promises. LORD, let me never forget the joy that comes from Your powerful word and which brings life forevermore. Your word offers strength to my soul when I need it the most. LORD, when I think about all the love, mercy, and grace You have shown me over the years, I am compelled to walk in agreement with Your glorious word and Your plans for my life. Thank You, LORD!
Would you like to know the LORD GOD as your Heavenly Father by inviting His Son, Jesus Christ into your heart? If you would, please pray this prayer: Dear God, I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation. I confess Jesus right now as my Savior and Lord. God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen! If you prayed this prayer and believe it, you are saved. Welcome into God’s Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment