Tuesday, September 25, 2018

LET’S PRAISE GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS!


BARBARA E. PERKINS

LET’S PRAISE GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS!

The word of God declares in Psalm 100:3-5(NKJV), 3“Know that the Lord, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. 4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. 5 For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations.”
God is so good every single day and for that, I praise His Holy name. I know and recognize Him as my creator. I call God my Heavenly Father because I belong to Him. I have many reasons to rejoice as I enter into glorious praise to Him. As I approach God’s wonderful presence, entering His gates, I want God to hear me offering thanks for what He has done in my life and the lives if my family members. I am so grateful for His goodness! As I grow closer to God, I enter into His courts with precious praise. I serve an AWESOME God and I am grateful for how He has impacted my life over the years, showing me so much love, mercy and grace. I am humbled by Him because He is amazing beyond measure. How can I not praise and worship God for His goodness with every fiber of my being? He is my life, bless His Holy name! I love my Heavenly Father God and I love His Son, Jesus Christ, my Savior and Lord.

Would you like to truly come to know my wonderful, compassionate, loving God and His amazing Son, Jesus Christ? Simply pray this prayer: Dear God, I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation. I confess Jesus right now as my Savior and Lord. God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen! If you prayed this prayer and meant it, you are saved. Welcome into God’s Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment