Tuesday, September 18, 2018

MAUSOLEUMS


BARBARA E. PERKINS

MAUSOLEUMS

Mausoleums are gathering places where people can go to grieve, to be comforted and for fellowship. But, LORD GOD, where can people go for life-changing SALVATION???

The word of God declares in 2 Peter 3:9 (NKJV) “The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, BUT IS LONGSUFFERING TOWARD US, NOT WILLING THAT ANY SHOULD PERISH, BUT THAT ALL SHOULD COME TO REPENTENCE.” LORD GOD, thank You for your life-changing word. Thank You for Your Son, JESUS CHRIST, WHO DIED THAT WE MIGHT BE SAVED. My LORD GOD and JESUS, my SAVIOR and LORD, I thank You for my SALVATION. To You, be all the Glory, Honor and Praise Forever!

Would you like to truly come to know my wonderful, compassionate, loving God and His amazing Son, Jesus Christ? Simply pray this prayer: Dear God, I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation. I confess Jesus right now as my Savior and Lord. God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen! If you prayed this prayer you are saved. Welcome into God’s Family!


No comments:

Post a Comment