Wednesday, September 19, 2018

GRACE IN GOD’S GUIDELINES LEADS TO HIS BLESSINGS Part 3

BARBARA E. PERKINS
GRACE IN GOD’S GUIDELINES LEADS TO HIS BLESSINGS
Part 3
God’s word in Psalm 37:21-30 (NKJV) continues with His guidelines for our lives. The LORD, in His mercy and grace, gives us a vivid picture of the contrast between the blessings of the righteous and the downfall of the wicked leaving us with no excuse as to what is expected of us, as well as for our descendants. 21 “The wicked borrows and does not repay, but the righteous shows mercy and gives. 22 For those blessed by Him shall inherit the earth, but those cursed by Him shall be cut off. 23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way. 24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; for the Lord upholds him with His hand. 25 I HAVE BEEN YOUNG, AND NOW AM OLD; YET I HAVE NOT SEEN THE RIGHTEOUS FORSAKEN, NOR HIS DESCENDANTS BEGGING BREAD. 26 HE IS EVER MERCIFUL, AND LENDS; AND HIS DESCENDANTS ARE BLESSED. 27 DEPART FROM EVIL, AND DO GOOD; AND DWELL FOREVERMORE. 28 FOR THE LORD LOVES JUSTICE, AND DOES NOT FORSAKE HIS SAINTS; THEY ARE PRESERVED FOREVER, but the descendants of the wicked shall be cut off. 29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell in it forever. 30 The mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom, and his tongue talks of justice.” God is so gracious in His guidelines that lead us to His abundant blessings. How can we not love the LORD? How can we not want to live by the LORD’S GUIDELINES and be pleasing to Him? Thank You, LORD, for Your overwhelming Love and compassion towards us!
Would you like to truly come to know my wonderful, compassionate, loving God and His amazing Son? Simply pray this prayer: Dear God, I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation. I confess Jesus right now as my Savior and Lord. God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen! If you prayed this prayer you are saved. Welcome into God’s Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment