Sunday, January 20, 2019

THE LORD IS SO GOOD!


BARBARA E. PERKINS

THE LORD IS SO GOOD!

As we are approaching the closing of another year, I reflect back on all of the blessings as well as the challenges that my family and I have faced.  I feel like shouting, “Hal-le-lu-jah, all praise, glory and honor be to our Great God and to Jesus Christ our Savior and Lord!”  The following Scriptures echo over and over again, my sentiments: Psalm 106:1 (NKJV), “Praise the Lord!  Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!  For His mercy endures forever.”  Psalm 105:1-6, “Oh, give thanks to the Lord!  Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples!  2 Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him; talk of all His wondrous works!  3 Glory in His holy name; let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord!  4 Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His face evermore!  5 Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth, 6 O seed of Abraham His servant, you children of Jacob, His chosen ones (Galatians 3:26-29)!”  Thank You, LORD for I see Your love, mercy and grace every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every month, and every year of my life.  LORD GOD, You have been so gracious to my family and me.  Your precious word in Lamentations 3:22-23 expresses more of my sincere thoughts, “Through the LORD’S mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.  They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.”  Hallelujah!!!  LORD, when we have no more strength, we experience Your outstretched hand (Isaiah 40:29-31).  Hallelujah!!!  I thank You, LORD, for being so good, so faithful!!!

Would you like to be saved and develop a relationship with God as your Heavenly Father?  If you would, just invite His Son, Jesus Christ, into your heart.  Please pray this prayer:  Dear God, I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Your Son.  I believe that He died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation.  I confess Jesus right now as my Savior and Lord.  God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen!  If you prayed this prayer and meant it, based on Roman 10:9-10, you are saved.  Welcome into God’s Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment