Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I FOUND YOUR WORDS AND ATE THEM…


BARBARA E. PERKINS

I FOUND YOUR WORDS AND ATE THEM…

Jeremiah 15:16 (NKJV)
“Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; for I am called by Your name, O LORD God of hosts.” I was guided to this Scripture many years ago when I was helping my, primary school aged, daughter with her homework. This Scripture was the memory verse for her class and I have been feasting on God’s word since about that time. In fact, I got saved a few months before my daughter’s birth and I have had an insatiable diet of God’s word to this day. O the joy I have found through God’s word. O the joy and peace I have found in my relationship with God; as a result of inviting Jesus Christ into my life to be my Savior and Lord. LORD GOD, “I found Your words and I ate them…” Thank You, LORD, for Your life-changing word!

Would you like to know God as your Heavenly Father and come to know His Son, Jesus Christ, as your Savior and Lord? If you would, please pray this prayer: Dear God, I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that Jesus died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation. I confess Him right now as my Savior and Lord. God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen! If you prayed this prayer you are saved. Welcome into God’s Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment