Saturday, June 30, 2018

THE LORD IS MY LIGHT…


BARBARA E. PERKINS

THE LORD IS MY LIGHT…

The word of God in Psalm 27:1 (NKJV) declares, “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” LORD, I thank You for constantly delivering me, preserving me from situations that are too big for me to handle. You are so GOOD and so FAITHFUL! That’s just one of the reasons that I love You. The most important reason that I love You and Jesus Christ is because of what He did on the cross for me. How glorious is the knowledge of that concept! Jesus Christ, now my Savior and Lord, died for my SALVATION and brought me into right relationship with God—my Heavenly Father. Thank You, LORD GOD, for bringing LIGHT into my life. All Glory, Honor and Praise to YOU and to JESUS CHRIST forever!!!
Would you like to know God as your Heavenly Father and come to know His Son, Jesus Christ, as your Savior and Lord? If you would, please pray this prayer: Dear God, I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that Jesus died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation. I confess Him right now as my Savior and Lord. God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen! If you prayed this prayer you are saved. Welcome into God’s Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment