Friday, June 29, 2018

TO THE DEATH


CHARLES H. PERKINS

TO THE DEATH


(Rev.10) Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
(Revelation 12:11) And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
Lord, no matter what comes against me, no matter how difficult, no matter the circumstances, strengthen me that I may always live for You and in You.  Even in the face of persecution strengthen me to live for You and in You and if necessary, strengthen me to die for You and in You. O Lord, You are my God and I will love You unto death.

No comments:

Post a Comment