Thursday, July 26, 2018

MY SOUL WAITS ON GOD!


BARBARA E. PERKINS

MY SOUL WAITS ON GOD!

As God’s word declares in Psalm 62:1-2 (NKJV) so are my sentiments as well, “Truly my soul silently waits for God; from Him comes my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved.” Hallelujah to the LORD! No matter what is happening around me, I must praise God for His words of wisdom, power and deliverance. God’s word further declares what also warms my heart in Psalm 59:16-17 “But I will sing of Your power; yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning; for You have been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble. To You, O my Strength, I will sing praises; for God is my defense, my God of mercy.” Therefore, my soul patiently waits on the God of my SALVATION. Pause and calmly think on that because what God says, He will do (Hebrew 13:5b, Luke 1:37, Jeremiah 1:12 and Isaiah 55:11). Hallelujah to the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!!! My soul waits on You, LORD!

Would you like to know the LORD GOD as your Heavenly Father and come to know His Son, Jesus Christ, as your Savior and Lord? If you would, please pray this prayer: Dear God, I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that Jesus died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation. I confess Him right now as my Savior and Lord. God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen! If you prayed this prayer you are saved. Welcome into God’s Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment