Friday, July 20, 2018

THE JOY OF SEEKING THE LORD


BARBARA E. PERKINS

THE JOY OF SEEKING THE LORD

The word of God in Psalm 27:4-6 (NKJV) says, 4 “One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple. 5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. 6 And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; therefore, I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.”
LORD, I thank You for the joy, stability and peace that comes from seeking You and Your word. Your provisions are amazing and Your loving kindness is unfathomable. I bless Your Holy Name for You are worthy! I love You, my LORD and I adore You because there is so much joy in seeking You. Thank You, LORD!

Would you like to know the LORD GOD as your Heavenly Father and come to know His Son, Jesus Christ, as your Savior and Lord? If you would, please pray this prayer: Dear God, I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that Jesus died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation. I confess Him right now as my Savior and Lord. God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen! If you prayed this prayer you are saved. Welcome into God’s Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment