Monday, March 5, 2018

THE LORD, MY EVERYTHING!

BARBARA E. PERKINS

THE LORD, MY EVERYTHING!

The word of God in Psalm 18:1-3 (KJV) admonishes us, “I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.” The LORD is I AM (ALWAYS PRESENT TENSE)! He sent Moses to deliver His people, letting them know that the GREAT I AM was sending Moses (Exodus 3:14). The LORD is always everything that His people need. He’s the God Who ALWAYS IS! YAHWEH!!! God has never changed and He is still able to meet our every need. The LORD is my EVERYTHING! He is my STRENGTH, my ROCK (solid foundation), my FORTRESS, my DELIVERER, my GOD. Didn’t I say He’s my STRENGTH? I trust HIM!!! The LORD is my BUCKLER (PROTECTION), the HORN of my SALVATION, and my HIGH TOWER. I can call upon the LORD. I will PRAISE the LORD because HE IS WORTHY and because He SAVED ME when I couldn’t save myself. Hallelujah to the LORD! That’s why I love Him so much!!! YES, The LORD IS MY EVERYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment