Saturday, March 31, 2018

JESUS, THE ONLY WAY!


‎BARBARA E. PERKINS

JESUS, THE ONLY WAY!

The word of God in John 14:6 (NKJV) empathically states, “Jesus said to him, ‘I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE. NO ONES COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME.’” Since I want to grow closer to Almighty God, I have to approach God through Jesus Christ, His Son. Jesus said (paraphrased), “No one is getting to my Father God without passing through Me.” Then the word of God further emphasizes this fact in John 10:9 when Jesus said, “I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.” Jesus is the doorway to SALVATION—granting me access and a personal relationship with His Father God. One day, many, many years ago, I entered that door that Jesus offers (to everyone) and found all that I could ever need for growth in life and godliness, as well as experiencing God’s mercy, grace, lovingkindness, peace, protection, health, shelter, etc., etc., etc. Having a relation with God and Jesus Christ, my Savior and Lord, is more than amazing, more than wonderful. It is life changing, making me a better person for my Family and all those I encounter in my daily life. It is the greatest experience I have ever had in my life and even though that was enough, Jesus also promised me eternal life (John 3:15). Glory to God and to Jesus Christ for the love they have shown me and those I love. Jesus Christ continues to be the Way—that Open Door that leads to Almighty God’s presence. O, the Joy of finding that Open Door!

In Revelation 3:20 Jesus is saying to you RIGHT NOW, “Behold, I stand at the DOOR and KNOCK. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.” Would you like to experience God’s presence by inviting His Son, Jesus Christ, into your heart? Then pray this prayer: Dear God, I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that Jesus died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation. I confess Him right now as my Savior and Lord. God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name! Amen! If you prayed this prayer you are saved. Welcome to God’s Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment