Monday, November 6, 2017

GOD WANTS TO HANDLE OUR CARES



BARBARA E. PERKINS

GOD WANTS TO HANDLE OUR CARES

What do you do when your world has been turned upside down? What do you do when there is BREAKING NEWS of devastations that have changed lives almost every week? What do you do when the doctor shares information about your health that shakes your faith? What do you do when the possible starts to look impossible? The answer to all of these questions is FOCUS ON ALMIGHTY GOD!!!
The word of God in 1 Peter 5:7 says “Casting all your care upon Him (God), for He cares for you” (NKJV). When these life changing situations pop up in my life, l have to go to the Source of my existence to see what God has to say to me in His word about these situations. In all of these things that concern me, I can hear my Heavenly Father saying, “Humble yourself and cast all your cares on Me because I care for you and all of My people.” In Isaiah 43:1-3, my LORD declares, “…Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you. 3 For I am the Lord your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior…” In Isaiah 41:10, The LORD, my GOD declares these encouraging words, “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” In Jeremiah 32:26-27 ALMIGHTY GOD uttered these defining words, 26 “Then the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying, 27 ‘Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?’” My response is, “No Lord, there is nothing too hard for You!” Thank You for caring about the things that concern me. You are my Salvation, my Deliver, my GOD and I trust YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment