Thursday, November 30, 2017

MY HELP IS IN YOU, LORD



BARBARA E. PERKINS

MY HELP IS IN YOU, LORD

My help is in the name of the LORD, Who made heaven and Earth. LORD, I respect You--my Maker and my GOD. It is You Who knows my ups and downs and my coming and goings. You are my strength LORD and my help is in You. You are my peace, because my help is in your name. My help is in Your name my Redeemer and my Healer. My help is in Your name LORD, my Shepherd and my Provider! My help is in Your name, LORD GOD, Almighty, Omniscient and Omnipresent forever. You can see the beginning and the end of all that concerns me. I honor You, LORD and I bless Your Holy name. Thank You, LORD, for being the sustainer of the lives of all of us that belong to the body of Christ. I love YOU, LORD! Thank You for Your lovingkindness and Your tender mercies.

No comments:

Post a Comment