Wednesday, April 26, 2017

THE SIGN THAT WE LOVE GOD


BARBARA E. PERKINS

THE SIGN THAT WE LOVE GOD

The word of God in John 14:21-24 (NKJV) declares, “21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.” 22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, ‘Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?’ 23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. 24 He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.” LORD GOD, I love You with all my heart and I purpose daily to show that love by obeying your word/obeying Your commandments. I know that Your word and the word that Jesus delivered are the same (John 14:31). Thank You, Jesus, for being my Savior and Lord. Thank You, Lord Jesus for Your unconditional love. But most of all, I thank You, for the AWESOME sacrifice that You made for me on the cross. Heavenly Father, I want You and Jesus to continue to reveal Yourselves to me. I invite You both to make Your home with me. My desire is to be pleasing in Your sight. Heavenly Father, I bless Your wonderful name!

No comments:

Post a Comment