Tuesday, June 18, 2019

HAVE YOU BLESSED THE LORD TODAY?


BARBARA E. PERKINS

HAVE YOU BLESSED THE LORD TODAY?

The Psalmist David, in Psalm 103:1-5 (NKJV), shares some key reasons to bless the LORD in the word of God.  1 “Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name!  2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: 3 WHO FORGIVES ALL YOUR INIQUITIES, WHO HEALS ALL YOUR DISEASES, 4 WHO REDEEMS YOUR LIFE FROM DESTRUCTION, WHO CROWNS WITH LOVINGKINDNESS AND TENDER MERCIES, 5 WHO SATISFIES YOUR MOUTH WITH GOOD THINGS, SO THAT YOUR YOUTH IS RENEWED LIKE THE EAGLE’S.”  As I read and meditate on these Scriptures, I realized that these are the essential reasons why I bless the LORD.  I owe it to the LORD, to bless the Him!!!  I must bless the LORD because of His precious and very great promises to us in His word:
1. He forgives all my sins!
2. He heals all my diseases!
3. He redeems my life from destruction.  He saved me!!!
4. He crowns me with His loving kindness and tender mercies.
5. He satisfies my mouth with good things, so that my youth is renewed. The LORD causes my mouth to be satisfied with what is good (not what is bad), so that I can be renewed in my body.  Hallelujah!!!
I am never going to forget these awesome benefits that the LORD has provided for me—and you.  Thank You, my LORD GOD and thank You, my Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ.  To the LORD be praise, glory and honor and to His wonderful Son, Jesus Christ, forever and ever.  Amen!  I have to bless the LORD for His new mercies that I see and experience every day of my life.  HAVE YOU BLESSED THE LORD TODAY?  BLESS THE LORD!
 Would you like to be saved and develop a relationship with God as your Heavenly Father?  If you would really like to know God, invite His Son, Jesus Christ, into your heart.  Please pray this prayer:  Dear God, please forgive me of my sins.  I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Your Son.  I believe that He died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation.  I confess Jesus right now as my Savior and Lord.  God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen!  If you prayed this prayer and meant it, based on Roman 10:9-10, you are saved.  Welcome into God’s Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment