Saturday, May 12, 2018

WHAT TO DO DAILY, WHILE TRUSTING GOD!


BARBARA E. PERKINS

WHAT TO DO DAILY, WHILE TRUSTING GOD!

 God’s word admonishes us daily on what to do while trusting Him and we see the answer in Proverbs 3:5-8 (NKJV), 5 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. 7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and depart from evil. 8 It will be health to your flesh, and strength to your bones.” While trusting God, I have to believe that what He said in His word is true, in spite of the circumstances. I have to acknowledge that God has all the answers to whatever I am dealing with and start thanking Him for the answers that I need, even before they manifest. I have to thank God for His love, mercy and grace, as well as for all the nuggets that I find in His word that are guiding me down the right paths. I have to purpose to be humble and living a life that is pleasing to God, honoring Him with respect at all times because I don’t want to ever become a reproach to His name. God says that if I do these things, I can be healthy. It does not mean that I can’t come under attack by the enemy. It means that whatever circumstances should come my way, God’s word will takeover just as the example in verse 8 promises, “IT WILL BE HEALTH TO YOUR (MY) FLESH, AND STRENGTH TO YOUR (MY) BONES.” Hallelujah, all glory and honor to my FAITHFUL GOD!!! While trusting God daily for the answers to my prayers, I am going to READ His POWERFUL WORD, MEDITATE on His POWERFUL WORD and BELIEVE His POWERFUL WORD. God is FAITHFUL and TRUSTWORTHY!

Would you like to invite God’s Son, Jesus Christ, into your heart and experience a wonderful relationship with God and with Jesus Christ? If you do, pray this prayer: Dear God, I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that Jesus died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation. I confess Him right now as my Savior and Lord. God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name! Amen! If you prayed this prayer you are saved. Welcome into God’s Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment