Sunday, July 23, 2017

REASONS TO PRAISE GOD



BARBARA E. PERKINS

REASONS TO PRAISE GOD

In Psalm 146:1-2 (NKJV) the word of God declares, 1 “Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, O my soul! 2 While I live I will praise the LORD; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.” I praise God and I thank Him for sending Jesus Christ, His only Son, to redeem me from sin. Hallelujah! What a wonderful reason for me to praise the LORD. This morning I woke up! I awakened in my own home, in my own bed. Praise the LORD! I am in excellent health. Praise the LORD, because He is my Sustainer (3 John 2). I am so thankful for the loving Family that the LORD GOD has given me and for that I praise the LORD. As I look back over the many, many challenges the LORD has brought us through, I am so grateful. Sometimes I have to shout, “Hallelujah! Praise the LORD!” I have experienced God’s mercy, grace, peace and His loving kindness in every area of my life. Because of that fact, I am driven daily to praise Almighty God and Jesus Christ, my Savior and Lord. As I begin to meditate on one reason to praise God a trail of reasons flood my heart and overwhelm my praise to my AWESOME GOD. HALLELUJAH!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment