Tuesday, June 6, 2017

MY LORD AND MY GOD

Charles H. Perkins

MY LORD AND MY GOD
(Proverbs 3:5-6) “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.”

Lord, there are those times in my life when in feel so inadequate; so empty and unconnected to You and Your will. There are times when I just don’t know what to do. I thank You, Lord for those times. It is in those times that You remind me to trust in You. You remind me that You are always with me. You remind me that when I don’t know what to do, You do know what to do. You remind me that what is impossible for man is possible for You. In my weakness, You are strong. You remind me that my connection with you, my salvation, is not based on how I feel. It is based on the truth of Your Word and Your love for me. I thank You for all that You are and all that I am because of You. I love You, Lord. I love YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment