Friday, June 9, 2017

BLESS THE LORD!



BARBARA E. PERKINS

BLESS THE LORD!

Psalm 103 was written by the David, the Psalmist. In this Psalm David commands his soul to bless the LORD because he had a personal knowledge of God’s goodness, mercy and grace. In Psalm 103:1-2 God’s word speaks through the Psalmist David. “Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits…” When I look back over my life and all that the LORD has done for me, I, like David, begin to bless the LORD. I command my soul to bless the LORD. I have to thank Him and praise Him. How can I not bless the LORD, my Redeemer? How can I not thank the LORD, my Healer? How can I not bless Him, my deliverer? The LORD has blessed me with a beautiful family. How can I, not bless the LORD for all that He has done for me? The LORD is truly AWESOME and I bless His Holy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment