Tuesday, February 28, 2017

WHEN I AM SO TIRED, I’M REMINDED…



Barbara Perkins‎

WHEN I AM SO TIRED, I’M REMINDED…

“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. 3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.” That is the word of the LORD for me from Psalms 23:1-3. Often, I stay up much too late trying to finish a project. I realize in the wee hours of the morning, that I need to stop what I am doing, thank the Lord for keeping me, and go to bed remembering that He is my SHEPHERD. Sometimes, to prepare for my upcoming schedule, I have to wake up after 3-4 hours of sleep. But, I am blessed to find that my fatigue has been replaced by the LORD’S refreshing. Again, I thank the LORD for being my GOOD SHEPHERD, the One I can rest in. All Glory and Honor to my GOD—my LORD! My strength, as well as my trust is in the LORD. He’s the CREATOR Heaven, Earth all that is therein! HE IS THE ALMIGHTY KING!!! Thank YOU, LORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment