Monday, January 1, 2018

I TRUST YOU, LORD…!


BARBARA E. PERKINS

I TRUST YOU, LORD…!
 
“Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. (1John 5:14-15 NKJV)
I trust You, LORD and I trust Your Word!

“Then the Lord said to me, “You have seen well, for I am [actively] watching over My word to fulfill it.” (Jeremiah 1:12Amplified Bible AMP) I trust You, LORD and I trust Your Word!

“SO SHALL MY WORD BE WHICH GOES OUT OF MY MOUTH; IT SHALL NOT RETURN TO ME VOID [without producing any effect, useless], BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH THAT WHICH I PLEASE AND PURPOSE, AND IT SHALL PROSPER IN THE THING FOR WHICH I SENT IT.” (Isaiah 55:11Amp) I trust You, LORD and I trust Your Word!

“AND WHATEVER YOUB ASK IN MY NAME, I WILL DO, THAT THE FATHER MAY BE GLORIFIED IN THE SON. IT YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT.” (John 14:13-14 NKJV) I trust You, LORD and I trust Your Word!

“Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.” (John 16:24 NKJV) I trust You, LORD and I trust Your Word!

Yes, I trust YOU, LORD and I trust Your WORD with every fiber of my being because YOU are ALWAYS FAITHFUL and I can ALWAYS COUNT ON YOU and KING JESUS. Hallelujah! ALL GLORY to You, LORD GOD and to JESUS CHRIST, my SAVIOR and my LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment