Friday, September 1, 2017

PEOPLE, RUN TO GOD’S SECRET PLACE!



BARBARA E. PERKINS

PEOPLE, RUN TO GOD’S SECRET PLACE!

In Psalm 91:1-2 (NKJV), the word of God says, “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.’ ” People, I have found there is safety in God’s Secret place. There is comfort in God’s secret Place. There is peace and happiness in God’s in Secret Place. But, the only way we can get to God’s Secret Place is through Jesus Christ, God’s Son. In the Gospel of John 14:6 Jesus emphatically proclaimed, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” I believe this and I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord. By accepting Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, we have access to the Father and we can run into God, the Father’s, Secret Place of protection. God loves us and He is constantly reaching out His loving arms to meet us there—in His Secret Place. Praise God, my Heavenly Father for His awesome love! And I Praise Jesus Christ for the great sacrifice He made for me and humanity. Hallelujah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment