Saturday, September 23, 2017

BY THEE I HAVE STRENGTH TO RUN



BARBARA E. PERKINS

BY THEE I HAVE STRENGTH TO RUN

The word of God says in Psalm 18:28-32 (NKJV), 28 “For You will light my lamp; The Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. 29 For by You I can run against a troop, by my God I can leap over a wall. 30 As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. 31 For who is God, except the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God? 32 It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect.” Oh, how I love these Scriptures, especially when I find myself rejoicing because the LORD my GOD has brought me through another challenging situation. I am quick to say to the LORD, “By Thee I have run through a troop, by my God I have leaped over a wall (of adversity).” Thank You, LORD, for all of the challenges you have brought my Family and me through. Thank You, LORD, for enlightening our darkness with Your wisdom and strength. There are usually several options to a problem, but Your way, LORD GOD, is always the perfect way because Your way is proven (tried and true). Thank You, LORD, for all the victories we have won. What a wonderful blessing to trust You, my Awesome LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment