Sunday, August 6, 2017

THANK YOU, LORD!



BARBARA E. PERKINS

THANK YOU, LORD!

Where would I have been without the LORD on my side? As I look back over my life; what would I have done to survive the pains and disappointments of life had it not been for the LORD? Thank You, LORD GOD for bringing Your Holy Spirit into my life to guide me and teach me Your word. Thank You, LORD GOD for guiding me through all the periods of torrential storms. Thank You, LORD GOD for Your mercy and grace. Thank You, Jesus, my Savior and Lord for being my peace and bringing me into right fellowship with Our Father God. Father God, where would I be if You had not been motivated by love to send Your Son, Jesus, to save me from my sins? HALLELUJAH!!! Thank You, LORD GOD!!! Thank You, Lord Jesus, my SOURCE of life. Heavenly Father, I am eternally grateful for the loving kindness You keep on showing me. Your word in Psalm 138:1-3 (NKJV) expresses the cry of my heart to YOU, my GREAT GOD: “I will praise You with my whole heart; Before the gods I will sing praises to You. 2 I will worship toward Your holy temple, and praise Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word above all Your name. 3 In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.”

No comments:

Post a Comment