Thursday, March 23, 2017

JOY OF KNOWING GOD AND JESUS CHRIST



Barbara E. Perkins‎

JOY OF KNOWING GOD AND JESUS CHRIST

Fellowship with God, my Heavenly Father and with Jesus Christ here on Earth is joy unspeakable and full of glory. I am so grateful to have God and Jesus Christ in my life and I am truly enjoying getting to know them more each day. If I live to be 120 years old, hallelujah! I will thank my God and my Lord for a splendid journey. If the rapture comes before I reach that age, hallelujah! I can say this because I know when the final door closes here on Earth, another more glorious door opens called Eternal Life/Everlasting Life where there is joy forevermore in God’s presence. Eternal Life lasts far, far beyond 120 years. It is joy throughout eternity with God, the Father and with Jesus Christ. God’s word confirms this in the following Scriptures: John 3:16 (NKJV), “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 6:27, “Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him.” John 6:47, “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.” Thank You, LORD GOD for Your precious promises that are wrapped up in JESUS CHRIST, my LORD and SAVIOR. O, the joy They have brought into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment