Thursday, November 15, 2018

BECAUSE OF HIS LOVE…



CHARLES H. PERKINS

BECAUSE OF HIS LOVE…

Romans 5:8  But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Lord, I thank you that your love for me is greater than my sin.

Would you like to experience God’s presence and forgiveness by inviting God’s Son, Jesus Christ, into your heart? Then pray this prayer: Dear God, I believe that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I confess that I am a sinner in need of a Savior. I believe that Jesus died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation. I confess Him right now as my Savior and Lord. God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name! Amen! If you prayed this prayer you are saved. Welcome to God’s Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment