Friday, August 10, 2018

GOD WATCHES OVER HIS POWERFUL WORD


‎BARBARA E. PERKINS

GOD WATCHES OVER HIS POWERFUL WORD

God’s word in Jeremiah 1:12 (AMP) declares, “Then the Lord said to me, ‘You have seen well, for I am [actively] watching over My word to fulfill it.’” The same Scripture is declared in the following manner in the (NKJV), “Then the Lord said to me, ‘You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word.’” In the King James Version, it states “…I will hasten (rush) to perform my word.” It is so wonderful to know that the LORD, Yahweh, The Great I AM, The God Who Always Is (present tense) is watching over His word to perform it on behalf of those that trust Him. In another Scripture God sums up His faithfulness to His word this way, “…The eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him (2 Chronicles 16:9).” God’s word is so powerful that it changes circumstances and He wants us to understand just how powerful His word is so that we will treat it as He does and speak it as He does, expecting the same results that He does, all the time. God’s word declares, “So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void (empty), but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it (Isaiah 55:11).” God is telling us, persuading us to trust His word. God declares (in 1 John 5:14-15) “Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will (His word), He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.” God wants us to trust the power of His word. In Numbers 23:19 Almighty God declared, “God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?” Throughout these Scriptures we see that The LORD GOD is ready, rushing and watching over His powerful word to perform it in our lives. How glorious and awesome is that? Thank You, LORD!

Would you like to know the LORD GOD as your Heavenly Father by inviting His Son, Jesus Christ into your heart? If you would, please pray this prayer: Dear God, I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died on the cross, shed His blood, and rose from the grave for my salvation. I confess Jesus right now as my Savior and Lord. God fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen! If you prayed this prayer you are saved. Welcome into God’s Family

No comments:

Post a Comment